Bycicle photo countryside
- Departure: Daily
- Start: 8:30 am – Return: 3pm (5.30 hours)
- Tour Style: Cultural & relaxing ride (slow speed)
- Dist. 9 Km (5.5 miles)
- Level: Very Easy (for everyone)
- Group Size: Min 1 – Max 10 adults
- Children Welcome
- Lunch at the local family house
- PRIVATE TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Departure: 8:30am from our office – Return: 3pm (lunch included)Spend a day leisurely cycling though the scenic countryside of Vietnam, far from the traffic the motor scooters, and the noises the city. You will cross the islands on the Song Thu river delta using local transportation, including ferries and floating bridge.
This tour will take you to discover how wooden river boats are made, learn the secret of weaving the colorful straw “Hoi An” sleeping mats Try the renowned Vietnamese basket boats and much more. You will spend the day with first-hand contact with one of the rural inhabitant of the region, far from the usual tourist circuits.
At lunchtime you will be invited into the home of a local Vietnamese family for a traditional Vietnamese meal, and learn their customs and traditions. After you have relaxed for a while under the shade of a mango tree, you will begin your return towards Hoi An by boat, which will take about 35 minutes.
- Lunch or Dinner at Basil Restaurant